1. No person under the age of 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. The promotion is exclusive to Rewards members and will run from 18 August to 26 November 2022.
5. The promotion mechanics will be communicated via the channels used to advertise the promotion. Participants who wish to be notified via SMS must opt-in to receive SMS communication.
6. Participants must play Slots or Tables using their membership cards to earn points for draw tickets. Points earning criteria are set out below:
Launch Draw: Free tickets to active Black, Platinum and Gold cardholders
Cash Draws: Black, Platinum and Gold = 100 points per ticket
Car Draws: Black, Platinum and Gold = 500 points per ticket. Car Draw qualifiers will get Bonus Tickets for participating in the cash draws for the month. Gold = 10, Plat = 20 and Black
7. Tickets will be issued based on points earned on Slots or Tables during the promotional earning period.
8. Draw tickets cannot be purchased through cash, points or any other form of consideration.
9. Tickets earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged.
10. Participants may earn as many tickets as possible.
11. Draw dates and points earning period are set out below:
|BLACK CARDHOLDER CASH DRAWS
||POINTS EARNING PERIOD
|Saturday 17 Sep
||18 Aug – 15 Sep
|Saturday 22 Oct
||15 Sep – 20 Oct
|Saturday 19 Nov
||20 Oct – 17 Nov
|PLATINUM & GOLD CARDHOLDERS CASH DRAWS
||POINTS EARNING PERIOD
|Saturday 10 Sep
||18 Aug – 8 Sep
|Saturday 15 Oct
||8 Sep – 13 Oct
|Saturday 12 Nov
||13 Oct – 10 Nov
||POINTS EARNING PERIOD
|Saturday 24 Sep
||18 Aug – 22 Sep
|Saturday 29 Oct
||22 Sep – 27 Oct
|Saturday 26 Nov
||27 Oct – 24 Nov
12. Participants enter the draw by activating their tickets and the draw receipt at eHost before the actual draw and within the specified times during which entry activations are open.
13. Ticket printing/activation will open on Saturdays at 09h00, before the draw and close at 19h59 before the actual draw.
14. Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing a Proxy Form. Participants may nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf if they choose not to be present. A positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by both the Participant and Nominee (If applicable) when completing a Proxy Form.
15. The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk from 09h00 to 15 minutes before the draw, on the day of the draw where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
16. Prize winners or Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves at the verification desk and must have evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the prize winner and/or a positive and acceptable form of identification.
17. Should the winner not have the identification; reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using GMS System. Should proof of identification not be available on GMS or the system is offline, verification will not be possible, and the onus is on the winner to present a valid and acceptable form of identification.
18. Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, a re-draw will take place.
19. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Prescribed Proxy Form and or GMS system. In such circumstances, the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the Customer Service Desk.
20. Proxies or nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent.
21. The TEEDS electronic system will be used to select winners.
22. Participants may be drawn more than once but can only win once per draw. A redraw will take place if participants are drawn more than once.
23. 5 winners will be selected at each draw. The MC will announce the ticket and patron number.
24. Each verified winner in the order they were selected will get to choose a device where the prize is hidden. Once all the winners have selected their devices, the MC may randomly ask them to reveal their prizes.
25. The car on display at Goldfields Casino on the day of the draw is the actual prize to be won.
26. Prizes must be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Goldfields Casino. The winner must present the winning receipt and a positive and acceptable form of identification.
27. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
28. All decisions are final, and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
29. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
30. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date/s.
31. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules under their participation.
32. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
33. The FSGLTA will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
34. Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged with the FSGLTA.
35. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.