1. Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
2. This promotional competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotional competition is exclusive to all Rewards Programme cardholders (“Participants”) subject to their respective active membership(s) at Goldfields Casino and who opted in for communication and downloaded the Tsogo Sun Mobile app.
4. Guests who wish to participate must sign up for the Goldfields Rewards Programme
5. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
6. SUPER 9 PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT DRAW
a) Rewards members must have been active in the past 3 months to qualify for Super 9 Progressive Free Entry.
b) Qualifiers will be able to redeem 2 x Free Super 9 Entries at eHost
c) Participants must choose 9 unique numbers between 0-36 at eHost, and print verification of numbers slip.
d) The verification slip must be kept by the customer and to be used to confirm numbers during the draw.
e) Participants must match 9 unique numbers between 0 and 36 on one ticket within 18 consecutive numbers selected/generated to win the full progressive jackpot. If there is more than one winner, the jackpot prize will be split equally.
f) Progressive Jackpot can only be won once the promotion date is Friday, 24 November 2023 either at 12h00 or 19h00
g) The winner/s must present themselves to the promotions team and no further number selection / generating will take place after they have been verified winners.
h) If no participant/s matches 9 unique numbers within 18 consecutive spins, the jackpot will roll over to the next promotional time and a consolation prize will be available.
i) After the 18th unique number has been selected/generated, participants will be given 90 seconds to verify their numbers and present themselves to the promotions team to claim the jackpot. No participant may attempt to claim the jackpot prize after the 90 seconds have lapsed
j) Draw manager will continue to select/generate the numbers until there is a prize winner. If there is more than one winner, the consolation prize will be shared equally.
k) Tickets (copy, printed at eHost) must have the same numbers as numbers selected/generated and displayed on the promotional screen. Any ticket found to have different numbers, Unclear or altered numbers or more than 9 numbers will be declared invalid and the participant will be disqualified from that specific day’s promotional draw session.
l) No changes may be made to the Super 9 entry ticket printed at eHost.
m) The onus is on the participant/s to present themselves or announce that they have 9 matching numbers as soon as the last matching number has been selected / generated. Either intentionally or unintentionally, delaying the announcement until a further number is selected/generated may result in them possibly having to share the prize with another winner
n) The Jackpot prize advertised at the time will be the actual prize to be won
o) Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged
7. BET ON 20 BLACK
a) Every time the winning number straight up on any of Goldfields Casino roulette games is 20 black, winners will be rewarded an additional R200 FreePlay prize on the gaming date Friday, 24 November 2023 only between 15h00 – 18h00
b) R200 FreePlay only will be awarded additional to al patrons that bet on black winning numbers.
c) Patrons can win more than once,
8. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
9. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
10. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotion, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and promotion dates
11. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
12. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
13. The FSGLTA will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act
14. Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged with the FSGLTA
15. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk or goldfieldscasino.co.za