1. Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
2. This promotional competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotional competition is exclusive to all Rewards Programme cardholders (“Participants”) subject to their respective active membership(s) at Goldfields Casino.
4. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
5. Participants must earn a minimum 100 points per ticket within a 7 day cycle to qualify.
6. With Re-Launch of Tsogo Sun Rewards programme in the month of September 2023, minimum amount of points to be earned by customers for a draw ticket will be impacted. Points per ticket required will be recalculated to ensure Rewards members are not disadvantage.
7. Draw tickets will be capped at 30 tickets per customer.
8. Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables using their Rewards Card
9. Points earning period:
EARNING FROM EARNING TO DRAW DATE DRAW TIME
29-Jun-23 05-Jul-23 06-Jul-23 19h00
06-Jul-23 12-Jul-23 13-Jul-23 19h00
13-Jul-23 19-Jul-23 20-Jul-23 19h00
20-Jul-23 26-Jul-23 27-Jul-23 19h00
27-Jul-23 02-Aug-23 03-Aug-23 19h00
03-Aug-23 09-Aug-23 10-Aug-23 19h00
10-Aug-23 16-Aug-23 17-Aug-23 19h00
17-Aug-23 23-Aug-23 24-Aug-23 19h00
24-Aug-23 30-Aug-23 31-Aug-23 19h00
31-Aug-23 06-Sep-23 07-Sep-23 19h00
21-Sep-23 27-Sep-23 28-Sep-23 19h00
10. Manual draws will be conducted on a Thursday at 19h00, refer to above table.
11. Qualifying Goldfields Reward cardholders will be allowed to print their draw tickets at the eHost and enter it into draw bin on day of the draw between 09h00 to 18h55
12. The ticket printing & draw bin will close 5 minutes prior to the draw start times.
13. All entries must be placed into the Tombola/ draw device prior to the draw bin closing (5 minutes prior to each draw) within specified time.
14. The draw will take place at the designated draw area on the gaming floor
15. Ticket receipts are not draw tickets and shall not be inserted into the draw bin(s). If such receipts are drawn, a re-draw shall occur.
16. Guests can only win once per draw day. Should a guest be drawn more than once a redraw will take place.
17. 5 x winners will be selected per draw day
18. Balloons will be presented to each person to bust in order to determine the time within the Shower (only 60 / 60 / 90 / 90 & 120 Second options will be available)
19. Draw winners will be allowed to enter the money shower (promotional device used to determine prize)
20. However should winner not want to enter the money shower, a proxy will be allowed to enter the shower on their behalf however the number of seconds spent in the shower can be determined by you by simply popping a balloon.
21. When a proxy / draw winner catches the money, it has to be put into the slot on the side of the device, otherwise you cannot claim the money if it is not in the side box.
22. All Money / FreePlay caught will not be put back in the Money Shower on each activation day.
23. Proxies / winners are not allowed to pick the money from the roof, floor or door slides, should some of the money be stuck there, it must be caught out of the air
24. No flowing skirts. Not barefoot ever. No high heels.
25. Once the allocated money & FreePlay for the day has finished, no more cash will be added, the draw will end.
26. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
1. Draw dates, times and prizes will be communicated via advertising channels used to advertise this promotion
2. Participants can only win once per draw. A redraw will take place if a winner is drawn more than once or winning participant is not present at draw and did not complete a proxy from
3. Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing a Proxy Form. Participants may nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf if they choose not to be present. A positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by both the Participant and Nominee (If applicable) when completing a Proxy Form
4. The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk from 09h00 to 18h30 (30 minutes before the draw) on the day of the draw where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day
5. Prize winners or Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must have evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the prize winner and/or a positive and acceptable form of identification
6. Should the winner not have the identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using GMS System. Should proof of identification not be available on GMS or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the winner to present a valid and acceptable form of identification
7. Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, a re-draw will take place
8. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Prescribed Proxy Form, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Prescribed Proxy Form and or GMS system. In such circumstances, the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the Customer Service Desk
9. Nominees shall not be entitled to any prize(s) or benefits and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the winner they represent
10. Prizes must be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominees), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Goldfields Casino
11. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
12. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged
13. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
14. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and draw dates.
15. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
16. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
17. The FSGLTA will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
18. Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged with the FSGLTA.
19. Copies of these rules are available at goldfieldscasino.co.za or the Customer Services Desk upon request.