1. Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
2. This promotional competition is exclusive to Goldfields Casino Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
3. Goldfields Casino Rewards cardholders earn points by playing Slots or Tables
4. Participants must earn a minimum of 250 points between Monday to Thursday to qualify for 1 draw ticket (250 points = 1 draw ticket) – capped at 50
5. Participants enter the draw by printing their draw tickets at the eHost from Friday to Sunday before the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open
6. Draw dates, times, prizes and points earning criteria for tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition
7. Draw tickets cannot be purchased through cash, points or any other form of consideration
8. Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
9. Participants do not need to be present at the draws and will be notified telephonically if their names are drawn
10. Prize winners must produce their winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card and a positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) when claiming the prize
11. Should the winner not have the identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using the GMS System. Should proof of identification not be available on GMS or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification
12. 5 winners will be drawn manually from the entry bin at 12h00 on Mondays
13. Participants may have more than one ticket in the entry bin but can only win once per draw. A redraw will be conducted should the winner be called more than once
14. Prizes must be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner, as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Goldfields Casino. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on GMS
15. Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged
16. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling draw date and times.
17. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
18. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
19. Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
20. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
21. The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazetted guidelines.
22. The FSGLTA will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
23. Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged to the FSGLTA.
24. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request